Who we are
This is the website of https://wkatv.com (the “Website”) and https://live.wkatv.com.
Updated: December 11, 2021
Our postal address is: PO Box 639, Warkworth, New Zealand, 0941
We can be reached by email email@example.com
Information we collect
(a) Information You Explicitly Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way through a direct interaction with us which includes:
- Your name and email when you contact us through our contact forms.
- Your name, email, when you subscribe to our premium Services.
- Your name, email, when you buy a Pay-per-view ticket.
- Your email address and public profile if you login via the Facebook social media login.
- Your email address and public profile if you login via the Google social media login.
- The Personal Data you provide us when you send us an email or contact our service support.
- At checkout, we may also collect your credit card number, expiration date, and security code. This information is passed to our payment gateway to process your purchase. The last 4 digits of your credit card number and the expiration date are saved by our site to use for reference and to send you an email if your credit card will expire before the next recurring payment.
(b) Information we collect automatically: When you use the Services or browse our Website, we may collect information about your visit to our Website, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing. That information may include:
- Your network routing information (where you come from).
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and may identify your general geographic location or company.
- Your computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
(c) Publicly available data or data from other sources: We may also store certain information from automated interactions on websites other than WKATV or other data you may have made publicly available. This information may include:
- Your name or WordPress username, for example, when you participate in WordPress support forums.
- Your name, your social account, and Personal Data that is public on that account when providing a rate review or participating on social media (for example, the WordPress Plugin Directory, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest or Instagram).
How We Use Personal Data
We may use and disclose Personal Data only for the following purposes:
- To allow you to subscribe to our services and purchase our products.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer, as well as to improve customer relationships. This includes our use of the data that our users provide us in order to enable our users to use the Services. This also includes, for example, aggregating information from your use of the Services or visit our Website and sharing this information with third parties to improve our Services. This might also include sharing your information or the information you provide us with third parties in order to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. When we do have to share Personal Data with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use the Personal Data we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
- To notify you about new product releases and service developments, and to advertise WKATV’s products and services in accordance with this policy. Your website visit, marketing experience, and communications may be tailored to your interests based on your Personal Data. WKATV may also use Personal Data in order to respond directly to your information requests (including newsletter registrations or other specific requests), or pass your contact information to WKA TV’s reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To post public testimonials on our Website or social networks. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you may contact us at the contact address indicated above.
- Track and evaluate our marketing campaigns, including online advertising and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- To communicate with you about an event hosted, co-sponsored or participated by us, including information about the event’s content, logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation. After the event, we may contact you about the event and related products and services, and may share information about your attendance with your company (if any).
- To share Personal Data with third parties who provide services to us, provided that the third party has executed any data processing documentation required by law.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
What Personal Data We Share and Disclose to Third Parties
We do not sell your Personal Data to anyone. We may share your Personal Data with our third-party Service Providers, who help us provide and support our Services, such as credit card processing services, order fulfilment, analytics, event or campaign management, website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. In this case, we require by contract from our services providers to use your Personal Data only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
We may disclose your personal data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce WKATV’s terms and conditions, which are subject to this private policy; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may have.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merge, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of WKATV’s business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Data it has collected to the relevant third party.
Public Information and Third-Party Websites
- Social media platforms. We maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Cookies and Other Site Technologies:
- your display preferences, including your selected language,
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you to subscribe to our Newsletter (so you won’t be asked again),
- the service you subscribe to perform the checkout with our reseller.
What Types of Cookies Do We Have?
Depending on who sends the cookies and treats the data obtained, the cookies we use may be:
(a) Own Cookies: These are cookies sent to your terminal from a computer or domain managed by us (and from which the service requested by you is provided).
(b) Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to your terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to measure the traffic in our Website or MailChimp cookies to see the openings and clicks of our Newsletter emails. See the Third Party Service Providers section below for more details.
How You Can Control or Delete Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You may delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you may set most browsers to prevent cookies from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Browser manufacturers provide help for cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
Third Party Service Providers
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our store – you can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use a host of Social media widgets and applications such as Instagram, Facebook, Google, Vimeo and a membership platform to manage our memberships and sign on and dynamic content.
You can login using your social media profiles with Nextend Social Login.
1. Google – If you choose this option, Google shares your name, email address, language preference and profile picture.
2. Facebook – If you choose this option, Facebook shares your email address and public profile information.
Communications from WKATV:
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by contacting us by email.
Maintaining your Personal Information:
We respect your “Right to Access”. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., username or user ID) that we maintain about them, communications that the visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, comments), and contact information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by contacting us by email. Consumers can have this information corrected by contacting us by email or by update their memberships account.
We respect your “Right to be Forgotten”. Upon request we will delete your membership, your user account, and delete all personal information from our site and databases that are not business critical. Business-critical information that may be retained includes your contact information, purchase orders, all communication with us by email or through our support system.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We reserve the right to amend, revise, or modify this policy and any other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Any revisions, amendments, or modifications will be posted on this page.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, contact the DMA’s Committee on Ethical Business Practices, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.
Name: WKA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Address: 9 Wainui Road, Silverdale 0932, Auckland, New Zealand
Company number: 7177113